The Antiques Shop by Alston Emery
An original watercolour by Burslem School of Art artist and teacher Alston E F Emery.
Alston was also a member of the Staffordshire Society of Artists (SSA) and exhibited in the 1960 Jubilee exhibition of the SSA in 1960.
This is a painting of an "Antiques shop" which currently has an unknown location.
Framed in its original frame.
Alston Emery (1913-1993) lived in Marsh Parade, Newcastle Under Lyme.