ACP9 Wedgwood Institute, Burslem Original by Anne Courtine
An original pastel painting by Anne Courtine of the frontage of the Wedgwood Institute in Burslem.
Famous for its architecture Grade II* listed, opened in 1859 as a the centenary celebration of the opening of the first Wedgwood factory in Burslem by Josiah Wedgwood.
The frontage includes Josiah over the door, a statue which shows him amputee the only statue of Josiah Wedgwood to do so.
Title: Wedgwood Institute, Burslem